What to expect during massage therapy
- A short physical assessment by the therapist. Time given for the client to undress, leaving only pants or briefs on, covered body with towel before the treatment begins.
- Towel draping provided to ensure clientâ€™s comfort and privacy.
- Clients are able to decide which area of the body they wish to include.
- A full body relaxation massage will include the following areas; back, back of the legs and feet, shoulder, front of the legs, arms, hands neck face and scalp.
- Treatment lasts for 45 minutes.
- Oil is applied to the skin to allow sliding and kneading.
- Therapist uses hand, fingers, thumbs, forearms and elbows to apply gentle pressure to the soft tissues of the body, at the level comfortable to the client.
- 60 minutes (including short physical assessment )
The systematic whole body treatment with Rejuvenation Massage is offered for you every day !